2017 Florida Statutes
TITLE II - STATE ORGANIZATION
Chapter 6 - ADMISSION INTO UNION; CONCESSIONS; STATE BOUNDARIES
- 6.01 - Assent to terms of admission into the union.
- 6.02 - United States authorized to acquire lands for certain purposes.
- 6.03 - Condemnation of land when price not agreed upon.
- 6.04 - Jurisdiction over such lands; how ceded to the United States.
- 6.05 - Transfer of title and jurisdiction over land owned by state.
- 6.06 - United States may acquire state lands for national forests.
- 6.07 - Congress may legislate concerning state lands acquired for national forests.
- 6.075 - Lands owned or controlled by United States Department of Interior; Governor authorized to cede concurrent jurisdiction to enforce criminal laws.
- 6.08 - Boundary between Florida and Alabama.
- 6.081 - Florida-Alabama boundary redefined.
- 6.09 - Boundary between Florida and Georgia.
- 6.10 - Confirmation of certain grants of Georgia.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.