2016 Florida Statutes
TITLE XXXVII - INSURANCE
Chapter 624 - INSURANCE CODE: ADMINISTRATION AND GENERAL PROVISIONS
Part IV - FEES, TAXES, AND FUNDS (ss. 624.501-624.523)
- 624.501 - Filing, license, appointment, and miscellaneous fees.
- 624.5015 - Advance collection of fees and taxes; title insurers not to pay without reimbursement.
- 624.502 - Service of process fee.
- 624.504 - Liability for state, county tax.
- 624.505 - County tax; determination; additional offices; nonresident agents.
- 624.506 - County tax; deposit and remittance.
- 624.507 - Municipal tax.
- 624.508 - Insurer’s license tax; when payable.
- 624.509 - Premium tax; rate and computation.
- 624.5091 - Retaliatory provision, insurers.
- 624.5092 - Administration of taxes; payments.
- 624.50921 - Adjustments.
- 624.5094 - Casualty insurance premiums.
- 624.510 - Tax on wet marine and transportation insurance.
- 624.5105 - Community contribution tax credit; authorization; limitations; eligibility and application requirements; administration; definitions; expiration.
- 624.51055 - Credit for contributions to eligible nonprofit scholarship-funding organizations.
- 624.5107 - Child care tax credits.
- 624.511 - Tax statement; overpayments.
- 624.515 - State Fire Marshal regulatory assessment and surcharge; levy and amount.
- 624.516 - State Fire Marshal regulatory assessment and surcharge; deposit and use of funds.
- 624.517 - State Fire Marshal regulatory assessment; reduction of assessment.
- 624.518 - State Fire Marshal regulatory assessment and surcharge; tax return, overpayment.
- 624.519 - Nonpayment of premium tax or fire marshal assessment; penalty.
- 624.520 - Preemption by state.
- 624.521 - Deposit of certain tax receipts; refund of improper payments.
- 624.523 - Insurance Regulatory Trust Fund.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.