2016 Florida Statutes
TITLE XXXVII - INSURANCE
Chapter 624 - INSURANCE CODE: ADMINISTRATION AND GENERAL PROVISIONS
Part II - DEPARTMENT OF FINANCIAL SERVICES (ss. 624.302-624.34)
- 624.302 - Offices.
- 624.303 - Seal; certified copies as evidence.
- 624.307 - General powers; duties.
- 624.308 - Rules.
- 624.310 - Enforcement; cease and desist orders; removal of certain persons; fines.
- 624.3102 - Immunity from civil liability for providing department, commission, or office with information about condition of insurer.
- 624.311 - Records; reproductions; destruction.
- 624.312 - Reproductions and certified copies of records as evidence.
- 624.313 - Publications.
- 624.314 - Publications; Insurance Regulatory Trust Fund.
- 624.315 - Department; annual report.
- 624.316 - Examination of insurers.
- 624.3161 - Market conduct examinations.
- 624.317 - Investigation of agents, adjusters, administrators, service companies, and others.
- 624.318 - Conduct of examination or investigation; access to records; correction of accounts; appraisals.
- 624.319 - Examination and investigation reports.
- 624.320 - Examination expenses.
- 624.321 - Witnesses and evidence.
- 624.322 - Testimony compelled; immunity from prosecution.
- 624.324 - Hearings.
- 624.33 - Jurisdiction regarding health or life coverage.
- 624.34 - Authority of Department of Law Enforcement to accept fingerprints of, and exchange criminal history records with respect to, certain persons.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.