2016 Florida Statutes
TITLE XXXII - REGULATION OF PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
Chapter 491 - CLINICAL, COUNSELING, AND PSYCHOTHERAPY SERVICES
- 491.002 - Intent.
- 491.003 - Definitions.
- 491.004 - Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, and Mental Health Counseling.
- 491.0045 - Intern registration; requirements.
- 491.0046 - Provisional license; requirements.
- 491.005 - Licensure by examination.
- 491.0057 - Dual licensure as a marriage and family therapist.
- 491.006 - Licensure or certification by endorsement.
- 491.0065 - Requirement for instruction on HIV and AIDS.
- 491.007 - Renewal of license, registration, or certificate.
- 491.008 - Inactive status; reactivation of licenses; fees.
- 491.0085 - Continuing education and laws and rules courses; approval of providers, programs, and courses; proof of completion.
- 491.009 - Discipline.
- 491.0111 - Sexual misconduct.
- 491.0112 - Sexual misconduct by a psychotherapist; penalties.
- 491.012 - Violations; penalty; injunction.
- 491.014 - Exemptions.
- 491.0141 - Practice of hypnosis.
- 491.0143 - Practice of sex therapy.
- 491.0144 - The practice of juvenile sexual offender therapy.
- 491.0145 - Certified master social worker.
- 491.0147 - Confidentiality and privileged communications.
- 491.0148 - Records.
- 491.0149 - Display of license; use of professional title on promotional materials.
- 491.015 - Duties of the department as to certified master social workers.
- 491.016 - Social work; use of title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.