2016 Florida Statutes
TITLE XL - REAL AND PERSONAL PROPERTY
Chapter 718 - CONDOMINIUMS
Part VI - CONVERSIONS TO CONDOMINIUM (ss. 718.604-718.622)
- 718.604 - Short title.
- 718.606 - Conversion of existing improvements to condominium; rental agreements.
- 718.608 - Notice of intended conversion; time of delivery; content.
- 718.61 - Notices.
- 718.612 - Right of first refusal.
- 718.614 - Economic information to be provided.
- 718.616 - Disclosure of condition of building and estimated replacement costs and notification of municipalities.
- 718.618 - Converter reserve accounts; warranties.
- 718.62 - Prohibition of discrimination against nonpurchasing tenants.
- 718.621 - Rulemaking authority.
- 718.622 - Saving clause.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.