2016 Florida Statutes
TITLE XL - REAL AND PERSONAL PROPERTY
Chapter 718 - CONDOMINIUMS
Part V - REGULATION AND DISCLOSURE PRIOR TO SALE OF RESIDENTIALCONDOMINIUMS (ss. 718.501-718.509)
- 718.501 - Authority, responsibility, and duties of Division of Florida Condominiums, Timeshares, and Mobile Homes.
- 718.5011 - Ombudsman; appointment; administration.
- 718.5012 - Ombudsman; powers and duties.
- 718.5014 - Ombudsman location.
- 718.50152 - Offices.
- 718.50153 - Payment of per diem, mileage, and other expenses to division employees.
- 718.50154 - Seal and authentication of records.
- 718.50155 - Service of process.
- 718.502 - Filing prior to sale or lease.
- 718.503 - Developer disclosure prior to sale; nondeveloper unit owner disclosure prior to sale; voidability.
- 718.504 - Prospectus or offering circular.
- 718.505 - Good faith effort to comply.
- 718.506 - Publication of false and misleading information.
- 718.507 - Zoning and building laws, ordinances, and regulations.
- 718.508 - Regulation by Division of Hotels and Restaurants.
- 718.509 - Division of Florida Condominiums, Timeshares, and Mobile Homes Trust Fund.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.