2016 Florida Statutes
TITLE VI - CIVIL PRACTICE AND PROCEDURE
Chapter 79 - HABEAS CORPUS
- 79.01 - Application and writ.
- 79.02 - Bond may be required.
- 79.03 - Service of writ.
- 79.04 - Return to writ.
- 79.05 - Compelling return and production of body.
- 79.06 - Effect of the return.
- 79.07 - Procurement of evidence.
- 79.071 - Notice to prosecutor.
- 79.08 - Hearing and judgment.
- 79.09 - Filing of papers.
- 79.10 - Effect of judgment.
- 79.12 - Trial of accused pending appeal.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.