2016 Florida Statutes
TITLE VI - CIVIL PRACTICE AND PROCEDURE
Chapter 73 - EMINENT DOMAIN
- 73.012 - Procedure.
- 73.013 - Conveyance of property taken by eminent domain; preservation of government entity communications services eminent domain limitation; exception to restrictions on power of eminent domain.
- 73.014 - Taking property to eliminate nuisance, slum, or blight conditions prohibited.
- 73.015 - Presuit negotiation.
- 73.0155 - Confidentiality; business information provided to a governmental condemning authority.
- 73.021 - Petition; contents.
- 73.031 - Process; service and publication.
- 73.032 - Offer of judgment.
- 73.041 - Acquiring or perfecting title after appropriation.
- 73.051 - Returns; defaults.
- 73.0511 - Prelitigation notice.
- 73.061 - Pretrial hearing.
- 73.071 - Jury trial; compensation; severance damages; business damages.
- 73.0715 - Valuation of electric utility property.
- 73.072 - Mobile home parks; compensation for permanent improvements by mobile home owners.
- 73.073 - Eminent domain procedure with respect to condominium common elements.
- 73.081 - Form of verdict.
- 73.091 - Costs of the proceedings.
- 73.092 - Attorney’s fees.
- 73.101 - Form of judgment.
- 73.111 - Deposit and possession.
- 73.121 - Writs of assistance and possession.
- 73.131 - Appeals; costs.
- 73.141 - Payment.
- 73.151 - Railroads and canal companies.
- 73.161 - Right-of-way for telephone and telegraph over railroad right-of-way.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.