2016 Florida Statutes
TITLE VI - CIVIL PRACTICE AND PROCEDURE
Chapter 68 - MISCELLANEOUS PROCEEDINGS
- 68.01 - Declaring tax assessment invalid.
- 68.02 - Ne exeat.
- 68.03 - Sequestration; proceedings prescribed.
- 68.04 - Chancery jurisdiction over liens.
- 68.05 - Creditors’ bills.
- 68.06 - Actions upon negotiable and other instruments; consideration, etc.
- 68.065 - Actions to collect worthless payment instruments; attorney fees and collection costs.
- 68.07 - Change of name.
- 68.081 - Florida False Claims Act; short title.
- 68.082 - False claims against the state; definitions; liability.
- 68.083 - Civil actions for false claims.
- 68.0831 - Subpoena.
- 68.084 - Rights of the parties in civil actions.
- 68.085 - Awards to plaintiffs bringing action.
- 68.086 - Expenses; attorney fees and costs.
- 68.087 - Exemptions to civil actions.
- 68.088 - Protection for participating employees.
- 68.089 - Limitation of actions; effect of interventions by department.
- 68.09 - Burden of proof.
- 68.091 - Construction and severability of provisions.
- 68.092 - Deposit of recovered moneys.
- 68.093 - Florida Vexatious Litigant Law.
- 68.094 - Short title.
- 68.095 - Legislative intent.
- 68.096 - Definitions.
- 68.097 - Authority and duties of the department.
- 68.098 - Limitations.
- 68.099 - Funding.
- 68.10 - Eligible activities.
- 68.101 - Accountability.
- 68.102 - State support.
- 68.103 - Unconstitutionality or unenforceability of fund limitations.
- 68.104 - Construction.
- 68.105 - Use of funds; reports.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.