2016 Florida Statutes
TITLE VI - CIVIL PRACTICE AND PROCEDURE
Chapter 66 - EJECTMENT
- 66.011 - Common-law ejectment abolished.
- 66.021 - Procedure.
- 66.031 - Verdict and judgment.
- 66.041 - Betterment, petition.
- 66.051 - Betterment, answer.
- 66.061 - Betterment, trial and verdict.
- 66.071 - Betterment, judgment for plaintiff.
- 66.081 - Betterment, judgment for defendant.
- 66.091 - Betterment, payment by plaintiff.
- 66.101 - Betterment, payment by defendant.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.