2016 Florida Statutes
TITLE VI - CIVIL PRACTICE AND PROCEDURE
Chapter 65 - QUIETING TITLE
- 65.011 - Real estate; certain jurisdiction over.
- 65.021 - Real estate; removing clouds.
- 65.031 - Real estate; removing clouds; plaintiffs.
- 65.041 - Real estate; removing clouds; defendants.
- 65.051 - Real estate; removing clouds; joinder.
- 65.061 - Quieting title; additional remedy.
- 65.071 - Quieting title; deeds without joinder of wife when separated for 30 years.
- 65.081 - Tax titles; quieting title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.