2016 Florida Statutes
TITLE VI - CIVIL PRACTICE AND PROCEDURE
Chapter 49 - CONSTRUCTIVE SERVICE OF PROCESS
- 49.011 - Service of process by publication; cases in which allowed.
- 49.021 - Service of process by publication, upon whom.
- 49.031 - Sworn statement as condition precedent.
- 49.041 - Sworn statement, natural person as defendant.
- 49.051 - Sworn statement, corporation as defendant.
- 49.061 - Sworn statement, parties doing business under a corporate name as defendants.
- 49.071 - Sworn statement, unknown parties as defendants.
- 49.08 - Notice of action, form.
- 49.09 - Notice of action, return day.
- 49.10 - Notice of action, publication, proof.
- 49.11 - Notice of action, posting, proof.
- 49.12 - Mailing of notice of action.
- 49.31 - Appointment of ad litem.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.