2016 Florida Statutes
TITLE VI - CIVIL PRACTICE AND PROCEDURE
Chapter 45 - CIVIL PROCEDURE: GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 45.011 - Definitions.
- 45.021 - Applicability.
- 45.031 - Judicial sales procedure.
- 45.0315 - Right of redemption.
- 45.032 - Disbursement of surplus funds after judicial sale.
- 45.033 - Sale or assignment of rights to surplus funds in a property subject to foreclosure.
- 45.034 - Qualifications and appointment of a surplus trustee in foreclosure actions.
- 45.035 - Clerk’s fees.
- 45.041 - Amendment of bonds.
- 45.045 - Limitations on supersedeas bond; exception.
- 45.051 - Execution of supersedeas bond when required of the state or its political subdivisions.
- 45.061 - Offers of settlement.
- 45.062 - Settlements, conditions, or orders when an agency of the executive branch is a party.
- 45.075 - Expedited trials.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.