2015 Florida Statutes
TITLE XLVI - CRIMES
Chapter 896 - OFFENSES RELATED TO FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS
- 896.101 - Florida Money Laundering Act; definitions; penalties; injunctions; seizure warrants; immunity.
- 896.102 - Currency more than $10,000 received in trade or business; report required; noncompliance penalties.
- 896.103 - Transaction which constitutes separate offense.
- 896.104 - Structuring transactions to evade reporting or registration requirements prohibited.
- 896.105 - Penalty provisions not applicable to law enforcement.
- 896.106 - Fugitive disentitlement.
- 896.107 - Rewards for informants.
- 896.108 - Rewards for private entities combating international money laundering.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.