2015 Florida Statutes
TITLE XLVI - CRIMES
Chapter 877 - MISCELLANEOUS CRIMES
- 877.01 - Instigation of litigation; penalty.
- 877.02 - Solicitation of legal services or retainers therefor; penalty.
- 877.03 - Breach of the peace; disorderly conduct.
- 877.05 - Killing young veal for sale; penalty; exception.
- 877.06 - Labeling of beef not slaughtered according to state or United States standards; enforcement; penalty.
- 877.061 - Marketing establishments; maintenance of scales.
- 877.08 - Coin-operated vending machines and parking meters; defined; prohibited acts, penalties.
- 877.09 - Tampering with or damaging sewer systems.
- 877.10 - Real property; dual contracts prohibited.
- 877.101 - Escrow business by unauthorized persons; use of name.
- 877.111 - Inhalation, ingestion, possession, sale, purchase, or transfer of harmful chemical substances; penalties.
- 877.112 - Nicotine products and nicotine dispensing devices; prohibitions for minors; penalties; civil fines; signage requirements; preemption.
- 877.13 - Educational institutions or school boards; penalty for disruption.
- 877.14 - Merchandising of dogs; required records; penalty for violation.
- 877.15 - Failure to control or report dangerous fire.
- 877.155 - Report of initial treatment of burn injuries; penalty for failure to report.
- 877.16 - Exhibition of deformed animals prohibited; penalty.
- 877.17 - Works to be submitted by students without substantial alteration.
- 877.18 - Identification card or document purporting to contain applicant’s age or date of birth; penalties for failure to comply with requirements for sale or issuance.
- 877.19 - Hate Crimes Reporting Act.
- 877.20 - Local juvenile curfew ordinances; legislative intent.
- 877.21 - Definitions; ss. 877.20-877.25.
- 877.22 - Minors prohibited in public places and establishments during certain hours; penalty; procedure.
- 877.23 - Legal duty of parent; penalty.
- 877.24 - Nonapplication of s. 877.22.
- 877.25 - Local ordinance required; effect.
- 877.26 - Direct observation, videotaping, or visual surveillance of customers in merchant’s dressing room, etc., prohibited; penalties.
- 877.27 - Unauthorized transmissions to, or interference with, a public or commercial radio station licensed by the Federal Communications Commission prohibited; penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.