2015 Florida Statutes
TITLE XLVI - CRIMES
Chapter 874 - CRIMINAL GANG ENFORCEMENT AND PREVENTION
- 874.01 - Short title.
- 874.02 - Legislative findings and intent.
- 874.03 - Definitions.
- 874.04 - Gang-related offenses; enhanced penalties.
- 874.045 - Arrest and prosecution under other provisions.
- 874.05 - Causing, encouraging, soliciting, or recruiting criminal gang membership.
- 874.06 - Civil cause of action.
- 874.08 - Criminal gang activity and recruitment; forfeiture.
- 874.09 - Crime data information.
- 874.10 - Directing the activities of a criminal gang.
- 874.11 - Electronic communication.
- 874.12 - Identification documents; unlawful possession or creation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.