2015 Florida Statutes
TITLE XLVI - CRIMES
Chapter 861 - OFFENSES RELATED TO PUBLIC ROADS, TRANSPORT, AND WATERS
- 861.01 - Obstructing highway.
- 861.011 - Obstructing transportation facility.
- 861.02 - Obstructing watercourse.
- 861.021 - Obstructing channels; misdemeanor.
- 861.03 - Injuries to dams.
- 861.04 - Placing water hyacinths in any of the streams or waters of the state.
- 861.05 - Obstruction to navigation by bridges.
- 861.06 - Obstructing harbors.
- 861.07 - Obstructing roads.
- 861.08 - Obstructing county and settlement roads.
- 861.09 - Certain vehicles prohibited from using hard-surfaced roads.
- 861.11 - Penalty for cutting or destroying shade trees along public roads.
- 861.12 - Penalty for road official or overseer neglecting duty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.