2015 Florida Statutes
TITLE XLVI - CRIMES
Chapter 847 - OBSCENITY
- 847.001 - Definitions.
- 847.002 - Child pornography prosecutions.
- 847.011 - Prohibition of certain acts in connection with obscene, lewd, etc., materials; penalty.
- 847.012 - Harmful materials; sale or distribution to minors or using minors in production prohibited; penalty.
- 847.0125 - Retail display of materials harmful to minors prohibited.
- 847.013 - Exposing minors to harmful motion pictures, exhibitions, shows, presentations, or representations.
- 847.0133 - Protection of minors; prohibition of certain acts in connection with obscenity; penalty.
- 847.0134 - Prohibition of adult entertainment establishment that displays, sells, or distributes materials harmful to minors within 2,500 feet of a school.
- 847.0135 - Computer pornography; prohibited computer usage; traveling to meet minor; penalties.
- 847.01357 - Exploited children’s civil remedy.
- 847.0137 - Transmission of pornography by electronic device or equipment prohibited; penalties.
- 847.0138 - Transmission of material harmful to minors to a minor by electronic device or equipment prohibited; penalties.
- 847.0139 - Immunity from civil liability for reporting child pornography, transmission of child pornography, or any image, information, or data harmful to minors to a minor in this state.
- 847.0141 - Sexting; prohibited acts; penalties.
- 847.0145 - Selling or buying of minors; penalties.
- 847.0147 - Obscene telephone service prohibited; penalty.
- 847.02 - Confiscation of obscene material.
- 847.03 - Officer to seize obscene material.
- 847.06 - Obscene matter; transportation into state prohibited; penalty.
- 847.07 - Wholesale promotion of obscene materials; penalties.
- 847.08 - Hearings for determination of probable cause.
- 847.09 - Legislative intent.
- 847.201 - Obscene programming on cable television during promotional period unlawful; penalty; applicability.
- 847.202 - Video movie; official rating of motion picture.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.