2015 Florida Statutes
TITLE XLVI - CRIMES
Chapter 839 - OFFENSES BY PUBLIC OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES
- 839.04 - County officers not to speculate in county warrants or certificates.
- 839.05 - Municipal officers not to speculate in municipal scrip.
- 839.06 - Collectors not to deal in warrants, etc.; removal.
- 839.11 - Extortion by officers of the state.
- 839.12 - Officer failing to keep record of costs.
- 839.13 - Falsifying records.
- 839.14 - Officer withholding records from successor.
- 839.15 - Judicial officer withholding records.
- 839.16 - Fraud of clerk in drawing jury.
- 839.17 - Misappropriation of moneys by commissioners to make sales.
- 839.18 - Penalty for officer assuming to act before qualification.
- 839.19 - Failure to execute process generally.
- 839.20 - Refusal to execute criminal process.
- 839.21 - Refusal to receive prisoner.
- 839.23 - Officer taking insufficient bail.
- 839.24 - Penalty for failure to perform duty required of officer.
- 839.26 - Misuse of confidential information.
- 839.27 - Restitution and community service.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.