2015 Florida Statutes
TITLE XLVI - CRIMES
Chapter 837 - PERJURY
- 837.011 - Definitions.
- 837.012 - Perjury when not in an official proceeding.
- 837.02 - Perjury in official proceedings.
- 837.021 - Perjury by contradictory statements.
- 837.05 - False reports to law enforcement authorities.
- 837.055 - False information to law enforcement during investigation.
- 837.06 - False official statements.
- 837.07 - Recantation as a defense.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.