2015 Florida Statutes
TITLE XLVI - CRIMES
Chapter 832 - VIOLATIONS INVOLVING CHECKS AND DRAFTS
- 832.04 - Stopping payment; purchase of farm or grove products.
- 832.041 - Stopping payment with intent to defraud.
- 832.05 - Giving worthless checks, drafts, and debit card orders; penalty; duty of drawee; evidence; costs; complaint form.
- 832.06 - Prosecution for worthless checks given tax collector for licenses or taxes; refunds.
- 832.062 - Prosecution for worthless checks, drafts, debit card orders, or electronic funds transfers made to pay any tax or associated amount administered by the Department of Revenue.
- 832.07 - Prima facie evidence of intent; identity.
- 832.075 - Requiring credit card information for check or draft acceptance prohibited.
- 832.08 - State attorney bad check diversion program; fees for collections.
- 832.09 - Suspension of driver license after warrant or capias is issued in worthless check case.
- 832.10 - Alternative to bad check diversion program; fees for collection.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.