2015 Florida Statutes
TITLE XLVI - CRIMES
Chapter 831 - FORGERY AND COUNTERFEITING
- 831.01 - Forgery.
- 831.02 - Uttering forged instruments.
- 831.025 - Evidence in prosecution for forgery or counterfeiting.
- 831.03 - Forging or counterfeiting private labels; definitions.
- 831.031 - Evidence.
- 831.032 - Offenses involving forging or counterfeiting private labels.
- 831.033 - Forging or counterfeiting private labels; destruction; forfeiture.
- 831.034 - Prosecutions.
- 831.04 - Penalty for changing or forging certain instruments of writing.
- 831.06 - Fictitious signature of officer of corporation.
- 831.07 - Forging bank bills, checks, drafts, or promissory notes.
- 831.08 - Possessing certain forged notes, bills, checks, or drafts.
- 831.09 - Uttering forged bills, checks, drafts, or notes.
- 831.10 - Second conviction of uttering forged bills.
- 831.11 - Bringing into the state forged bank bills, checks, drafts, or notes.
- 831.12 - Fraudulently connecting parts of genuine instrument.
- 831.13 - Having in possession uncurrent bills.
- 831.14 - Uttering uncurrent bills.
- 831.15 - Counterfeiting coin; having 10 or more such coins in possession with intent to utter.
- 831.16 - Having fewer than 10 counterfeit coins in possession with intent to utter.
- 831.17 - Violation of s. 831.16; second or subsequent conviction.
- 831.18 - Making or possessing instruments for forging bills.
- 831.19 - Making or having instruments for counterfeiting coin.
- 831.20 - Counterfeit bills and counterfeiters’ tools to be seized.
- 831.21 - Forging or counterfeiting doctor’s certificate of examination.
- 831.22 - Damaging bank bills.
- 831.23 - Impeding circulation.
- 831.24 - Issuing shop bills similar to bank notes.
- 831.25 - Bringing private bills similar to bank bills into the state.
- 831.26 - Circulating any substitute for regular currency.
- 831.27 - Issuing notes.
- 831.28 - Counterfeiting a payment instrument; possessing a counterfeit payment instrument; penalties.
- 831.29 - Making or having instruments and material for counterfeiting driver licenses or identification cards.
- 831.30 - Medicinal drugs; fraud in obtaining.
- 831.31 - Counterfeit controlled substance; sale, manufacture, delivery, or possession with intent to sell, manufacture, or deliver.
- 831.311 - Unlawful sale, manufacture, alteration, delivery, uttering, or possession of counterfeit-resistant prescription blanks for controlled substances.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.