2015 Florida Statutes
TITLE XLVI - CRIMES
Chapter 828 - ANIMALS: CRUELTY; SALES; ANIMAL ENTERPRISE PROTECTION
- 828.02 - Definitions.
- 828.03 - Agents of counties, societies, etc., may prosecute violators.
- 828.05 - Killing an injured or diseased domestic animal.
- 828.055 - Controlled substances and legend drugs; permits for use.
- 828.058 - Euthanasia of dogs and cats.
- 828.065 - Euthanasia of animals offered for sale by pet shops.
- 828.073 - Animals found in distress.
- 828.08 - Penalty for exposing poison.
- 828.12 - Cruelty to animals.
- 828.121 - Conduct of simulated bullfighting exhibitions.
- 828.122 - Fighting or baiting animals; offenses; penalties.
- 828.123 - Killing dog or cat with intent of selling or giving away pelt; possession, sale, or importation of pelt with intent of selling or giving away; penalty.
- 828.1231 - Sale of garments or items of clothing containing dog or cat fur prohibited; sale of pelt of any dog or cat prohibited; penalty.
- 828.125 - Killing or aggravated abuse of horses or cattle; offenses; penalties.
- 828.126 - Sexual activities involving animals.
- 828.13 - Confinement of animals without sufficient food, water, or exercise; abandonment of animals.
- 828.14 - Water and food for stock on trains, vessels, etc.
- 828.16 - Contagious diseases.
- 828.1615 - Prohibiting artificial coloring and sale of certain animals.
- 828.17 - Officer to arrest without warrant.
- 828.22 - Humane Slaughter Act; humane slaughter and livestock euthanasia; requirements.
- 828.23 - Definitions; ss. 828.22-828.26.
- 828.24 - Prohibited acts; exemption.
- 828.25 - Administration; rules; inspection; fees.
- 828.251 - Instruction.
- 828.252 - Nonambulatory animals.
- 828.26 - Penalties.
- 828.27 - Local animal control or cruelty ordinances; penalty.
- 828.28 - Local animal licensing ordinances; notices.
- 828.29 - Dogs and cats transported or offered for sale; health requirements; consumer guarantee.
- 828.30 - Rabies vaccination of dogs, cats, and ferrets.
- 828.40 - Short title.
- 828.41 - Definitions relating to Florida Animal Enterprise Protection Act.
- 828.42 - Animal enterprise disruption; criminal penalties.
- 828.43 - Injunction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.