2015 Florida Statutes
TITLE XLVI - CRIMES
Chapter 825 - ABUSE, NEGLECT, AND EXPLOITATION OF ELDERLY PERSONS AND DISABLED ADULTS
- 825.101 - Definitions.
- 825.102 - Abuse, aggravated abuse, and neglect of an elderly person or disabled adult; penalties.
- 825.1025 - Lewd or lascivious offenses committed upon or in the presence of an elderly person or disabled person.
- 825.103 - Exploitation of an elderly person or disabled adult; penalties.
- 825.104 - Knowledge of victim’s age.
- 825.105 - Good faith assistance.
- 825.106 - Criminal actions involving elderly persons or disabled adults; speedy trial.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.