2015 Florida Statutes
TITLE XLVI - CRIMES
Chapter 818 - SALE OF MORTGAGED PERSONAL PROPERTY; SIMILAR OFFENSES
- 818.01 - Disposing of personal property under lien or subject to conditional sale.
- 818.02 - Executing mortgage on personalty without notifying mortgagee of prior mortgages.
- 818.03 - Removing such property beyond the limits of county.
- 818.04 - Selling collateral security before debt due.
- 818.05 - Sale, concealment, or disposal of property held under contract or conditional sale; penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.