2015 Florida Statutes
TITLE XLVI - CRIMES
Chapter 815 - COMPUTER-RELATED CRIMES
- 815.01 - Short title.
- 815.02 - Legislative intent.
- 815.03 - Definitions.
- 815.04 - Offenses against intellectual property; public records exemption.
- 815.045 - Trade secret information.
- 815.06 - Offenses against users of computers, computer systems, computer networks, and electronic devices.
- 815.061 - Offenses against public utilities.
- 815.07 - This chapter not exclusive.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.