2015 Florida Statutes
TITLE XLVI - CRIMES
Chapter 800 - LEWDNESS; INDECENT EXPOSURE
- 800.02 - Unnatural and lascivious act.
- 800.03 - Exposure of sexual organs.
- 800.04 - Lewd or lascivious offenses committed upon or in the presence of persons less than 16 years of age.
- 800.05 - Forfeiture of retirement benefits for a felony defined in s. 800.04.
- 800.09 - Lewd or lascivious exhibition in the presence of an employee.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.