2015 Florida Statutes
TITLE XLVI - CRIMES
Chapter 796 - PROSTITUTION
- 796.001 - Offenses by adults involving minors; intent.
- 796.04 - Forcing, compelling, or coercing another to become a prostitute.
- 796.05 - Deriving support from the proceeds of prostitution.
- 796.06 - Renting space to be used for lewdness, assignation, or prostitution.
- 796.07 - Prohibiting prostitution and related acts.
- 796.08 - Screening for HIV and sexually transmissible diseases; providing penalties.
- 796.09 - Coercion; civil cause of action; evidence; defenses; attorney’s fees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.