2015 Florida Statutes
TITLE XLVI - CRIMES
Chapter 794 - SEXUAL BATTERY
- 794.005 - Legislative findings and intent as to basic charge of sexual battery.
- 794.011 - Sexual battery.
- 794.0115 - Dangerous sexual felony offender; mandatory sentencing.
- 794.02 - Common-law presumption relating to age abolished.
- 794.021 - Ignorance or belief as to victim’s age no defense.
- 794.022 - Rules of evidence.
- 794.023 - Sexual battery by multiple perpetrators; reclassification of offenses.
- 794.0235 - Administration of medroxyprogesterone acetate (MPA) to persons convicted of sexual battery.
- 794.024 - Unlawful to disclose identifying information.
- 794.026 - Civil right of action for communicating the identity of a sexual crime victim.
- 794.027 - Duty to report sexual battery; penalties.
- 794.03 - Unlawful to publish or broadcast information identifying sexual offense victim.
- 794.05 - Unlawful sexual activity with certain minors.
- 794.052 - Sexual battery; notification of victim’s rights and services.
- 794.055 - Access to services for victims of sexual battery.
- 794.056 - Rape Crisis Program Trust Fund.
- 794.075 - Sexual predators; erectile dysfunction drugs.
- 794.08 - Female genital mutilation.
- 794.09 - Forfeiture of retirement benefits.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.