2015 Florida Statutes
TITLE XLVI - CRIMES
Chapter 791 - SALE OF FIREWORKS
- 791.001 - Application and enforcement.
- 791.01 - Definitions.
- 791.012 - Minimum fireworks safety standards.
- 791.013 - Testing and approval of sparklers; penalties.
- 791.015 - Registration of manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers, and retailers of sparklers.
- 791.02 - Sale of fireworks regulated; rules and regulations.
- 791.03 - Bond of licensees.
- 791.04 - Sale at wholesale, etc., exempted.
- 791.05 - Seizure of illegal fireworks.
- 791.055 - Restrictions upon storage of sparklers.
- 791.06 - Penalties.
- 791.07 - Agricultural and fish hatchery use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.