2015 Florida Statutes
TITLE XLVI - CRIMES
Chapter 784 - ASSAULT; BATTERY; CULPABLE NEGLIGENCE
- 784.011 - Assault.
- 784.021 - Aggravated assault.
- 784.03 - Battery; felony battery.
- 784.041 - Felony battery; domestic battery by strangulation.
- 784.045 - Aggravated battery.
- 784.046 - Action by victim of repeat violence, sexual violence, or dating violence for protective injunction; dating violence investigations, notice to victims, and reporting; pretrial release violations; public records exemption.
- 784.047 - Penalties for violating protective injunction against violators.
- 784.048 - Stalking; definitions; penalties.
- 784.0485 - Stalking; injunction; powers and duties of court and clerk; petition; notice and hearing; temporary injunction; issuance of injunction; statewide verification system; enforcement.
- 784.0487 - Violation of an injunction for protection against stalking or cyberstalking.
- 784.049 - Sexual cyberharassment.
- 784.05 - Culpable negligence.
- 784.062 - Misuse of laser lighting devices.
- 784.07 - Assault or battery of law enforcement officers, firefighters, emergency medical care providers, public transit employees or agents, or other specified officers; reclassification of offenses; minimum sentences.
- 784.071 - Assault or battery on a law enforcement officer; missing while in line of duty; blue alert.
- 784.074 - Assault or battery on sexually violent predators detention or commitment facility staff; reclassification of offenses.
- 784.075 - Battery on detention or commitment facility staff or a juvenile probation officer.
- 784.076 - Battery on health services personnel.
- 784.078 - Battery of facility employee by throwing, tossing, or expelling certain fluids or materials.
- 784.08 - Assault or battery on persons 65 years of age or older; reclassification of offenses; minimum sentence.
- 784.081 - Assault or battery on specified officials or employees; reclassification of offenses.
- 784.082 - Assault or battery by a person who is being detained in a prison, jail, or other detention facility upon visitor or other detainee; reclassification of offenses.
- 784.083 - Assault or battery on code inspectors.
- 784.085 - Battery of child by throwing, tossing, projecting, or expelling certain fluids or materials.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.