2015 Florida Statutes
TITLE XLVI - CRIMES
Chapter 782 - HOMICIDE
- 782.02 - Justifiable use of deadly force.
- 782.03 - Excusable homicide.
- 782.035 - Abrogation of common-law rule of evidence known as “year-and-a-day rule.”
- 782.04 - Murder.
- 782.051 - Attempted felony murder.
- 782.065 - Murder; law enforcement officer, correctional officer, correctional probation officer.
- 782.07 - Manslaughter; aggravated manslaughter of an elderly person or disabled adult; aggravated manslaughter of a child; aggravated manslaughter of an officer, a firefighter, an emergency medical technician, or a paramedic.
- 782.071 - Vehicular homicide.
- 782.072 - Vessel homicide.
- 782.08 - Assisting self-murder.
- 782.081 - Commercial exploitation of self-murder.
- 782.09 - Killing of unborn child by injury to mother.
- 782.11 - Unnecessary killing to prevent unlawful act.
- 782.30 - Short title.
- 782.32 - Definitions.
- 782.34 - Partial-birth abortion.
- 782.36 - Exceptions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.