2015 Florida Statutes
TITLE XLVI - CRIMES
Chapter 776 - JUSTIFIABLE USE OF FORCE
- 776.012 - Use or threatened use of force in defense of person.
- 776.013 - Home protection; use or threatened use of deadly force; presumption of fear of death or great bodily harm.
- 776.031 - Use or threatened use of force in defense of property.
- 776.032 - Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use or threatened use of force.
- 776.041 - Use or threatened use of force by aggressor.
- 776.05 - Law enforcement officers; use of force in making an arrest.
- 776.051 - Use or threatened use of force in resisting arrest or making an arrest or in the execution of a legal duty; prohibition.
- 776.06 - Deadly force by a law enforcement or correctional officer.
- 776.07 - Use of force to prevent escape.
- 776.08 - Forcible felony.
- 776.085 - Defense to civil action for damages; party convicted of forcible or attempted forcible felony.
- 776.09 - Retention of records pertaining to persons found to be acting in lawful self-defense; expunction of criminal history records.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.