2015 Florida Statutes
TITLE XLIV - CIVIL RIGHTS
Chapter 760 - DISCRIMINATION IN THE TREATMENT OF PERSONS; MINORITY REPRESENTATION
Part II - FAIR HOUSING ACT (ss. 760.20-760.37)
- 760.20 - Fair Housing Act; short title.
- 760.21 - State policy on fair housing.
- 760.22 - Definitions.
- 760.23 - Discrimination in the sale or rental of housing and other prohibited practices.
- 760.24 - Discrimination in the provision of brokerage services.
- 760.25 - Discrimination in the financing of housing or in residential real estate transactions.
- 760.26 - Prohibited discrimination in land use decisions and in permitting of development.
- 760.29 - Exemptions.
- 760.30 - Administration of ss. 760.20-760.37.
- 760.31 - Powers and duties of commission.
- 760.32 - Investigations; subpoenas; oaths.
- 760.34 - Enforcement.
- 760.35 - Civil actions and relief; administrative procedures.
- 760.36 - Conciliation agreements.
- 760.37 - Interference, coercion, or intimidation; enforcement by administrative or civil action.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.