There is a newer version of the Florida Statutes
2014 Florida Statutes
TITLE XXXII - REGULATION OF PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
Chapter 475 - REAL ESTATE BROKERS, SALES ASSOCIATES, SCHOOLS, AND APPRAISERS
Part III - COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SALES COMMISSION LIEN ACT (ss. 475.700-475.719)
- 475.700 - Popular name.
- 475.701 - Definitions.
- 475.703 - Broker’s lien for sales commission.
- 475.705 - Contents of commission notice; delivery to owner and closing agent.
- 475.707 - Recording commission notice; effectiveness.
- 475.709 - Duties of closing agent; reservation of owner’s net proceeds.
- 475.711 - Interpleader or other proceedings; deposit of reserved proceeds in court registry; discharge of closing agent from further liability.
- 475.713 - Civil action concerning commission; order to show cause; hearing; release of proceeds; award of costs and attorney’s fees.
- 475.715 - Priority of recorded commission notice.
- 475.717 - Service of notice.
- 475.719 - Buyer’s broker.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.