2014 Florida Statutes
TITLE X - PUBLIC OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND RECORDS
Chapter 119 - PUBLIC RECORDS
- 119.01 - General state policy on public records.
- 119.011 - Definitions.
- 119.021 - Custodial requirements; maintenance, preservation, and retention of public records.
- 119.035 - Officers-elect.
- 119.07 - Inspection and copying of records; photographing public records; fees; exemptions.
- 119.0701 - Contracts; public records.
- 119.071 - General exemptions from inspection or copying of public records.
- 119.0711 - Executive branch agency exemptions from inspection or copying of public records.
- 119.0712 - Executive branch agency-specific exemptions from inspection or copying of public records.
- 119.0713 - Local government agency exemptions from inspection or copying of public records.
- 119.0714 - Court files; court records; official records.
- 119.084 - Copyright of data processing software created by governmental agencies; sale price and licensing fee.
- 119.092 - Registration by federal employer’s registration number.
- 119.10 - Violation of chapter; penalties.
- 119.105 - Protection of victims of crimes or accidents.
- 119.11 - Accelerated hearing; immediate compliance.
- 119.12 - Attorney’s fees.
- 119.15 - Legislative review of exemptions from public meeting and public records requirements.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.