2014 Florida Statutes
TITLE X - PUBLIC OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND RECORDS
Chapter 117 - NOTARIES PUBLIC
- 117.01 - Appointment, application, suspension, revocation, application fee, bond, and oath.
- 117.021 - Electronic notarization.
- 117.03 - Administration of oaths.
- 117.04 - Acknowledgments.
- 117.045 - Marriages.
- 117.05 - Use of notary commission; unlawful use; notary fee; seal; duties; employer liability; name change; advertising; photocopies; penalties.
- 117.06 - Validity of acts prior to April 1, 1903.
- 117.10 - Law enforcement and correctional officers.
- 117.103 - Certification of notary’s authority by Secretary of State.
- 117.105 - False or fraudulent acknowledgments; penalty.
- 117.107 - Prohibited acts.
- 117.108 - Validity of acts, seals, and certificates prior to January 1, 1995.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.