2014 Florida Statutes
TITLE X - PUBLIC OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND RECORDS
Chapter 116 - POWERS AND DUTIES OF OFFICERS
- 116.01 - Payment of public funds into treasury.
- 116.015 - Receipt of counterfeit money in the course of operation of public office.
- 116.02 - Payment of commissions on unremitted funds prohibited; penalty.
- 116.03 - Officers to report fees collected.
- 116.04 - Failure of officer to make sworn report of fees.
- 116.05 - Examination and publication by Department of Financial Services.
- 116.06 - Summary of reports; certain officers not required to report fees.
- 116.07 - Account books to be kept by sheriffs and clerks.
- 116.08 - County commissioners to furnish books.
- 116.09 - Penalty for failure.
- 116.13 - Sale of property by heads of state institutions without permission prohibited.
- 116.14 - Receipts required from purchasers of state property.
- 116.15 - Penalty for violation of ss. 116.13 and 116.14.
- 116.21 - Unclaimed moneys; limitation.
- 116.22 - Definitions; forfeiture of personal property in custody of clerks of various courts.
- 116.33 - Exercise of police power.
- 116.34 - Facsimile signatures.
- 116.35 - Notary public commissions; employees of state and county agencies.
- 116.36 - Notary public commissions; municipal employees.
- 116.37 - Notary public commissions; elected officers.
- 116.38 - Notary fees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.