2014 Florida Statutes
TITLE X - PUBLIC OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND RECORDS
Chapter 114 - VACATING OFFICE
- 114.01 - Office deemed vacant in certain cases.
- 114.02 - Absence from state of certain officers.
- 114.03 - Certain executive officers not to absent themselves from the state.
- 114.04 - Filling vacancies.
- 114.05 - Issuance of letter of appointment; confirmation by the Senate; refusal or failure to confirm.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.