2013 Florida Statutes
TITLE XXXVI - BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS
Chapter 618 - AGRICULTURAL COOPERATIVE MARKETING ASSOCIATIONS
- 618.01 - Definitions.
- 618.02 - Who may organize association.
- 618.03 - Preliminary investigation.
- 618.04 - Articles of incorporation; fees.
- 618.05 - Amendment of articles of incorporation.
- 618.06 - Purposes of incorporation.
- 618.07 - Powers of corporations.
- 618.08 - Corporations may mortgage farm supplies.
- 618.09 - Bylaws.
- 618.10 - Membership of corporation.
- 618.11 - How meetings called.
- 618.12 - Directors; election.
- 618.13 - Officers; election.
- 618.14 - Removal of officers and directors.
- 618.15 - Capital stock and membership.
- 618.16 - Referendum upon certain motions.
- 618.17 - Marketing contracts.
- 618.18 - Remedies for breach of marketing contract.
- 618.19 - Contracts and agreements with other like associations.
- 618.20 - Purchase of interest in like corporations.
- 618.21 - Corporations not in restraint of trade.
- 618.22 - Adoption of provisions of this chapter by prior corporations.
- 618.221 - Conversion into a corporation for profit.
- 618.23 - Quo warranto to test validity of corporation.
- 618.24 - Application of general corporation laws.
- 618.25 - Dissolution.
- 618.26 - Conditions under which foreign similar corporation may do business in this state.
- 618.27 - Use of term “cooperative.”
- 618.28 - This chapter not to affect certain laws.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.