2013 Florida Statutes
TITLE XXXVI - BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS
Chapter 609 - COMMON-LAW DECLARATIONS OF TRUST
- 609.01 - Common-law declaration of trust.
- 609.02 - Filing a declaration of trust.
- 609.03 - Issuance of certificate to association.
- 609.04 - Unlawful to transact business prior to compliance.
- 609.05 - Qualification with Office of Financial Regulation.
- 609.051 - Shares, personal property.
- 609.06 - Penalties.
- 609.07 - Issuance of certain units, shares, certificates, or other security.
- 609.08 - Merger of association into wholly owned subsidiary corporation; dissenters’ rights of appraisal.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.