2013 Florida Statutes
TITLE XXVIII - NATURAL RESOURCES; CONSERVATION, RECLAMATION, AND USE
Chapter 375 - OUTDOOR RECREATION AND CONSERVATION LANDS
- 375.011 - Short title.
- 375.021 - Comprehensive multipurpose outdoor recreation plan.
- 375.031 - Acquisition of land; procedures.
- 375.032 - Recreation; required purpose for purchase.
- 375.041 - Land Acquisition Trust Fund.
- 375.044 - Land Acquisition Trust Fund budget request.
- 375.045 - Florida Preservation 2000 Trust Fund.
- 375.051 - Issuance of revenue bonds subject to constitutional authorization.
- 375.061 - Construction.
- 375.065 - Public beaches; financial and other assistance by Department of Environmental Protection to local governments.
- 375.075 - Outdoor recreation; financial assistance to local governments.
- 375.251 - Limitation on liability of persons making available to public certain areas for recreational purposes without charge.
- 375.311 - Legislative intent.
- 375.312 - Definitions.
- 375.313 - Commission powers and duties.
- 375.314 - Damage to public lands.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.