There is a newer version of the Florida Statutes
2013 Florida Statutes
TITLE XLVII - CRIMINAL PROCEDURE AND CORRECTIONS
Chapter 903 - BAIL
- 903.011 - “Bail” and “bond” defined; general terms.
- 903.02 - Actions following denial; changes in bail conditions or bond amount; separation by charge or offense.
- 903.03 - Jurisdiction of trial court to admit to bail; duties and responsibilities of Department of Corrections.
- 903.035 - Applications for bail; information provided; hearing on application for modification; penalty for providing false or misleading information or omitting material information.
- 903.0351 - Restrictions on pretrial release pending probation-violation hearing or community-control-violation hearing.
- 903.045 - Nature of criminal surety bail bonds.
- 903.046 - Purpose of and criteria for bail determination.
- 903.047 - Conditions of pretrial release.
- 903.0471 - Violation of condition of pretrial release.
- 903.05 - Qualification of sureties.
- 903.06 - Validity of undertaking by minor.
- 903.08 - Sufficiency of sureties.
- 903.09 - Justification of sureties.
- 903.101 - Sureties; licensed persons; to have equal access.
- 903.105 - Appearance bonds.
- 903.131 - Bail on appeal, revocation; recommission.
- 903.132 - Bail on appeal; conditions for granting; appellate review.
- 903.133 - Bail on appeal; prohibited for certain felony convictions.
- 903.14 - Contracts to indemnify sureties.
- 903.16 - Deposit of money or bonds as bail.
- 903.17 - Substitution of cash bail for other bail.
- 903.18 - Bail after deposit of money or bonds.
- 903.20 - Surrender of defendant.
- 903.21 - Method of surrender; exoneration of obligors.
- 903.22 - Arrest of principal by surety before forfeiture.
- 903.26 - Forfeiture of the bond; when and how directed; discharge; how and when made; effect of payment.
- 903.27 - Forfeiture to judgment.
- 903.28 - Remission of forfeiture; conditions.
- 903.286 - Return of cash bond; requirement to withhold unpaid fines, fees, court costs; cash bond forms.
- 903.29 - Arrest of principal by surety after forfeiture.
- 903.31 - Canceling the bond.
- 903.32 - Defects in bond.
- 903.33 - Bail not discharged for certain defects.
- 903.34 - Who may admit to bail.
- 903.36 - Guaranteed arrest bond certificates as cash bail.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.