2013 Florida Statutes
TITLE XLV - TORTS
Chapter 767 - DAMAGE BY DOGS
- 767.01 - Dog owner’s liability for damages to persons, domestic animals, or livestock.
- 767.02 - Sheep-killing dogs not to roam about.
- 767.03 - Good defense for killing dog.
- 767.04 - Dog owner’s liability for damages to persons bitten.
- 767.05 - Owner’s liability for damages by dog to dairy cattle.
- 767.07 - Interpretation.
- 767.10 - Legislative findings.
- 767.11 - Definitions.
- 767.12 - Classification of dogs as dangerous; certification of registration; notice and hearing requirements; confinement of animal; exemption; appeals; unlawful acts.
- 767.13 - Attack or bite by dangerous dog; penalties; confiscation; destruction.
- 767.14 - Additional local restrictions authorized.
- 767.15 - Other provisions of chapter 767 not superseded.
- 767.16 - Bite by a police or service dog; exemption from quarantine.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.