2013 Florida Statutes
TITLE IX - ELECTORS AND ELECTIONS
Chapter 100 - GENERAL, PRIMARY, SPECIAL, BOND, AND REFERENDUM ELECTIONS
- 100.011 - Opening and closing of polls, all elections; expenses.
- 100.021 - Notice of general election.
- 100.025 - Citizens residing overseas; notice of elections.
- 100.031 - General election.
- 100.032 - Election preparation report; general election.
- 100.041 - Officers chosen at general election.
- 100.051 - Candidate’s name on general election ballot.
- 100.061 - Primary election.
- 100.081 - Nomination of county commissioners at primary election.
- 100.101 - Special elections and special primary elections.
- 100.102 - Cost of special elections and special primary elections to be incurred by the state.
- 100.111 - Filling vacancy.
- 100.141 - Notice of special election to fill any vacancy in office.
- 100.151 - Special elections called by local governing bodies, notice.
- 100.161 - Filling vacancy of United States Senators.
- 100.181 - Determination of person elected.
- 100.191 - General election laws applicable to special elections; returns.
- 100.201 - Referendum required before issuing bonds.
- 100.211 - Power to call bond referendum; notice required.
- 100.221 - General election laws to govern bond referenda.
- 100.241 - Freeholder voting; election; penalties for ineligible persons who vote as freeholders.
- 100.261 - Holding bond referenda with other elections.
- 100.271 - Inspectors, clerk, duties; return and canvass of referendum recorded.
- 100.281 - Approval to issue bonds.
- 100.291 - Record results of election prima facie evidence.
- 100.301 - Refunding bonds excluded.
- 100.311 - Local law governs bond election held by municipalities.
- 100.321 - Test suit.
- 100.331 - Referendum for defeated bond issue.
- 100.341 - Bond referendum ballot.
- 100.342 - Notice of special election or referendum.
- 100.351 - Referendum election; certificate of results to Department of State.
- 100.3605 - Conduct of municipal elections.
- 100.361 - Municipal recall.
- 100.371 - Initiatives; procedure for placement on ballot.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.