2012 Florida Statutes
TITLE XXVI — PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
Chapter 348 — EXPRESSWAY AND BRIDGE AUTHORITIES
PART V — OSCEOLA COUNTY EXPRESSWAY AUTHORITY
- 348.9950 — Short title.
- 348.9951 — Definitions.
- 348.9952 — Osceola County Expressway Authority.
- 348.9953 — Purposes and powers.
- 348.9954 — Bonds.
- 348.9956 — Department may be appointed agent of authority for construction.
- 348.9957 — Acquisition of lands and property.
- 348.9958 — Cooperation with other units, boards, agencies, and individuals.
- 348.9959 — Legislative intent; covenant of the state.
- 348.9960 — Exemption from taxation.
- 348.9961 — Automatic dissolution.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.