2012 Florida Statutes
TITLE XXVI — PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
Chapter 347 — FERRIES, TOLL BRIDGES, DAMS, AND LOG DITCHES
- 347.01 — County commissioners may grant license.
- 347.02 — Notice of application.
- 347.03 — Owner of land to have preference for ferry or toll bridge.
- 347.04 — Commissioners may regulate.
- 347.05 — Bond.
- 347.06 — Certificate of license.
- 347.07 — License on waters between counties.
- 347.20 — Vested rights not impaired.
- 347.21 — County commissioners to grant franchise.
- 347.215 — Operation of ferries by joint agreement between public and private entities.
- 347.22 — Condition under which franchise granted.
- 347.23 — No person to maintain ferry unless authorized.
- 347.24 — Transporting persons for hire within 1 mile of ferry; penalty.
- 347.25 — Maintaining illegal ferries; penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.