2012 Florida Statutes
TITLE XXVI — PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
Chapter 344 — COUNTY ROAD AND BRIDGE INDEBTEDNESS
- 344.11 — Records of indebtedness.
- 344.13 — Apportionment of indebtedness.
- 344.17 — Depositories and investments.
- 344.20 — State of Florida not obligated.
- 344.21 — Certain bond trustees to continue other functions.
- 344.24 — Disposition of excess funds in county accounts.
- 344.26 — State Board of Administration; duties concerning debt service.
- 344.261 — State Board of Administration; debt service; approval of bonds or debentures and plan for their retirement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.