2012 Florida Statutes
TITLE XXVI — PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
Chapter 338 — LIMITED ACCESS AND TOLL FACILITIES
- 338.01 — Authority to establish and regulate limited access facilities.
- 338.04 — Acquisition of property and property rights for limited access facility and service roads.
- 338.065 — General motorist services signs; fee schedule.
- 338.151 — Authority of the department to establish tolls on the State Highway System.
- 338.155 — Payment of toll on toll facilities required; exemptions.
- 338.161 — Authority of department or toll agencies to advertise and promote electronic toll collection; expanded uses of electronic toll collection system; authority of department to collect tolls, fares, and fees for private and public entities.
- 338.165 — Continuation of tolls.
- 338.166 — High-occupancy toll lanes or express lanes.
- 338.22 — Florida Turnpike Enterprise Law; short title.
- 338.221 — Definitions.
- 338.2215 — Florida Turnpike Enterprise; legislative findings, policy, purpose, and intent.
- 338.2216 — Florida Turnpike Enterprise; powers and authority.
- 338.222 — Department of Transportation sole governmental entity to acquire, construct, or operate turnpike projects; exception.
- 338.223 — Proposed turnpike projects.
- 338.225 — Taking of public road for feeder road.
- 338.227 — Turnpike revenue bonds.
- 338.2275 — Approved turnpike projects.
- 338.2276 — Western Beltway turnpike project; financing.
- 338.228 — Bonds not debts or pledges of credit of state.
- 338.229 — Pledge to bondholders not to restrict certain rights of department.
- 338.231 — Turnpike tolls, fixing; pledge of tolls and other revenues.
- 338.232 — Continuation of tolls upon provision for payment of bondholders and assumption of maintenance by department.
- 338.234 — Granting concessions or selling along the turnpike system; immunity from taxation.
- 338.235 — Contracts with department for provision of services on the turnpike system.
- 338.237 — Municipal signs on the turnpike system rights-of-way; limitations.
- 338.239 — Traffic control on the turnpike system.
- 338.241 — Cash reserve requirement.
- 338.250 — Central Florida Beltway Mitigation.
- 338.2511 — Deposit and use of funds in Toll Facilities Revolving Trust Fund.
- 338.26 — Alligator Alley toll road.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.