2012 Florida Statutes
TITLE XXIX — PUBLIC HEALTH
Chapter 390 — TERMINATION OF PREGNANCIES
- 390.011 — Definitions.
- 390.0111 — Termination of pregnancies.
- 390.01114 — Parental Notice of Abortion Act.
- 390.01116 — Public records exemptions; minors seeking waiver of notice requirements.
- 390.0112 — Termination of pregnancies; reporting.
- 390.012 — Powers of agency; rules; disposal of fetal remains.
- 390.014 — Licenses; fees.
- 390.015 — Application for license.
- 390.018 — Administrative fine.
- 390.025 — Abortion referral or counseling agencies; penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.